Northe Point Townhome Qualification Criteria
As a prospective resident, you will be treated with honesty and integrity throughout the application process. Your personal information will be treated with confidentiality and the security you deserve. It typically takes 3-5 business days to process an application once we receive all of the necessary documents.
Please note that the North Pointe Townhomes at Hicone are owned AND managed by the Greensboro Housing Management Company. The application documentation and qualifications are slightly different for these units due to the Greensboro Housing Management Company requirements. Birch Managment is solely acting as the leasing agent.
Each applicant that is 16 years of age or older MUST submit a completed application and pay the application fee.
The main residents planning to occupy the unit MUST be 21 years of age or older.
The APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
The online application fee is $50.00 and must be paid with either a credit or debit card. The hard copy (paper) application fee is $75.00 and must be paid using certified funds (ex: money order). The application fee must be paid at the time of application submittal. We will not process an application if payment is not received.
A completed application consists of ALL of the following:
- Application Form
- Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement
- Authorization Form
- Contingency Request Form
- Government Issued photo ID
- Social security card for all occupants age 16 and older
- Last 8 pay stubs (If you are self-employed then we will need your tax returns to verify income)
- Bank statement (dated in last 30 days)
- Copy of rental insurance policy showing liability insurance of $100,000 or greater (due at time of lease signing)
Once your completed application, including all information listed above, is received, we will do the following (this is typically done in 3 business days).
- Process your application
- Contact the landlord to discuss any contingency requests
- Review your background screenings
- Review your income verification
- Verify your employment
- Verify your rental references
- Contact landlord for final decision
Resident Qualification Criteria
- Combined monthly gross income of at least 3 times the unit rent ($3,000.00 for a $1,000.00 rent)
- Credit score of 600 or higher for a $1,000.00 security deposit
- No previous evictions, bad payments, or bankruptcies
- Good references from current and past landlords
- No terminations, evictions, late payments resulting in summary ejectment filing, outstanding balances, or poor tenant records with the owner in the past 5 years
Criminal Background Check:
- No felonies for the past 5 years
- No pattern of misdemeanors for the past 5 years
- No fraudulent checks, identity theft, fraud, or other credit/financial related convictions for the past 5 years
- No registered sex offenders
- No drug charges for the past 5 years
- Absolutely no pets permitted!
After reaching a decision on your application we will do the following based on the decision:
- Denial: We will contact you in writing to let you know why the decisions was made.
- Acceptance: We will contact you in writing to supply additional information. At this point you will have 3 business days to sign the lease and pay the security deposit. The property will remain on the market until the lease is signed.
Thank you for your interest in our properties and we look forward to working with you! If you have specific questions about our application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Online For the Fastest Service