HomeRiver Group Triad is pleased to offer the opportunity for residents to have pets under the following terms and conditions:
General Pet Policy
- Property owners determine if they will allow pets, or not. This is listed in the property information for each home and is not deviated from. Please note that there is a limit of 2 pets of less than 25 pounds, unless property owner provides written special authorization.
- All pets must be listed on the lease of the home.
- All pets must be registered and immunized consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances and the most recent vet record noting the breed and immunization history of the pet must be provided prior to move-in along with an additional $50 pet documentation fee per pet.
- Pets are not allowed to be tied to any part of the property.
- All damage as a result of pets is the responsibility of the resident.
- At the end of tenancy, the resident is responsible for having a flea treatment performed by a licensed exterminator and supply a copy of the receipt to HomeRiver Group Triad.
- Designated animal list of those that are not permitted:
- Pit Bull Terriers
- Doberman Pinschers
- Staffordshire Terriers
- German Shepherds
- Bull Mastiffs
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Wolf - Dog Hybrids
- Great Danes
- St Bernard
- Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- Farm and Ranch animals
- Any attack, non-domesticated or guard dog
- Any non-domestic or exotic animal
- A mixed breed which includes any of the above
- Any animal with a past history of bites or attacks
- "Non-traditional" caged pets that are allowed include:
- Hermit crabs
- Ordinary fish
- Small birds
- "Non-traditional" pets that are not allowed include:
Costs Associated with Traditional Pets
- Non-refundable pet fee of $100 per pet due prior to move-in
- Non-refundable pet documentation fee of $50 per pet due prior to move-in
- Additional rent of $20 per pet per month
- Fees for allowed "non traditional" caged pets vary, please inquire
Complete terms and conditions of all permitted pets is contained in the lease and should be reviewed prior to submitting an application for a property. All conditions contained herein are subject to change by the landlord.