As a prospective resident, you will be treated with honesty and integrity throughout the application process. Your personal information will be treated with confidentiality and the security you deserve. It typically takes 3-5 business days to process an application once we receive all of the necessary documents.
- Each person (18 years of age or older) that is planning to occupy the property must submit a completed application and pay the application fee.
- The APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. The online application fee is $50.00 and must be paid with either a credit or debit card. The hard copy (paper) application fee is $75.00 and must be paid using certified funds (ex: money order). The application fee must be paid at the time of application submittal. We will not process an application if payment is not received.
- A completed application consists of ALL of the following:
- Application Form
- Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement
- Authorization Form
- Contingency Request Form
- Government Issued photo ID
- Two (2) Most Recent Pay-Stub (If you are self-employed then we will need the most recent two (2) years of tax returns to verify income.)
- Color photo of pet(s) if applicable
- Once your completed application, including all information listed above, is received, we will do the following (this is typically done in 3 business days). Visit the Prospective Resident FAQ section to review applicant qualifications.
- Process your application
- Contact the landlord to discuss any contingency requests
- Review your credit report
- Review your criminal report
- Review your income verification
- Verify your employment
- Verify your rental references
- Contact landlord for final decision
- After reaching a decision on your application we will do the following based on the decision
- Denial: We will contact you in writing to let you know why the decisions was made to deny the application.
- Denial with a Counter Offer: We will contact you in writing to let you know why the decision and will provide a counter offer. The counter offer would include differing degrees of an increased security deposit, or potentiall a guarantor.
- Acceptance: We will contact you in writing to supply additional information. At this point you will have 3 business days to sign the lease and pay the security deposit. The property will remain on the market until the lease is signed. The security deposit must be paid in the form of a money order or a certified check.
Thank you for your interest in our properties and we look forward to working with you! If you have specific questions about our application process please email email@example.com.
Apply Online For the Fastest Service